Diploma in Administrative Management Level 4
The Diploma in Administrative Management aims to equip learners with sound knowledge of administrative procedures, policies and knowledge of how to succeed in administration. It assumes no prior knowledge of Business Studies therefore it provides an all-encompassing knowledge of financial operations, management behaviour, designing administrative information systems and customer service skills. These units have been designed to provide learners with the knowledge of how to apply themselves in work, and be able to know how to progress their careers in administrative management.
This qualification provides a sound introduction to the world of business, and users of this qualification will be able to progress into a variety of careers including:
- Administration Officer/Administrator
- Customer Service Manager
- Senior Administration Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- Minimum 18 Years; and
- NCF/QCF Level 3 qualification; or
- Minimum one A Level or any 12 years equivalent overseas qualification
Learner will need to achieve 60 credits in order to achieve the qualification. The course is structured as follows:
- Unit 1: Designing Administrative Information Systems (15 credits)
- Unit 2: Management Behaviour (15 credits)
- Unit 3: Financial Analysis (15 units)
- Unit 4: Customer Service Skills for Administrators (15 credits)
Part Time: £1,390*
Distance Learning: £790*
* Learner will need to pay £180 as awarding body fees additional to the course fees.
Learners undertaking the Level 4 Diploma in Administrative Management will progress onto EBMA Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration leading to BA (Honours) Top-Up degree.
- 6 Months
- Part Time
- Distance Learning
- Winter Cohort
- January 2016
- *Early Birds discount available
Eminence Global Ltd is an emerging business established in London, UK. We are situated at the heart of London’s financial capital, Canary Wharf.