TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
The purpose of the qualification is to support learners in a work role by providing underpinning knowledge of a wide range of business administration activities.
The TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) is regulated by Ofqual.
You will be able to progress into a variety of careers including:
- Administrative Officer
- Other Administration related job
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Ideally applicant should possess minimum GCSE or equivalent to meet the entry requirement. However, candidate with minimum 1 year relevant work experience will be considered based on interview conducted by Eminence Global. Candidate needs to be minimum 18 years to enrol this programme.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 42 credits
- Business Administration Systems (6 Credits)
- Communicating in a Business (5 Credits)
- Managing Self Development (6 Credits)
- Principles of Project Management (10 Credits)
- Collaborating with Other Departments (4 Credits)
- Understand How to Manage Work Activities to Improve Business
- Performance (11 Credits)
- Assignment Based
Classroom Based: £3000 (£500 scholarship available if register before 11/12/2015)
Distance learning: £1500 (£300 scholarship available if register before 11/12/2015)
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Business Support (QCF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Level 5 Certificate in Delivery of Business Support Services (QCF)
- 6 Months
- Distance Leaning: 6 Months
- This is a full time course.
- Full Time
- Distance Learning
- Winter Cohort
- *Early Birds discount available
Eminence Global Ltd is an emerging business established in London, UK. We are situated at the heart of London’s financial capital, Canary Wharf.