TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF)
The qualification develops learners’ knowledge and understanding of areas of management and leadership including building productive working relationships, managing personal and professional development, human resource planning, recruitment and selection and project management.
The TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF) is regulated by Ofqual.
You will be able to progress into a variety of careers including:
- Office Manager
- Administrative Manager
- Other Management job
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Ideally applicant should possess minimum GCSE or equivalent to meet the entry requirement. However, candidate with minimum 1 year relevant work experience will be considered based on interview conducted by Eminence Global.
Candidate needs to be minimum 18 years to enrol this programme.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 37 credits
- Principles of building respectful and productive working relationships in organisations (7 Credits)
- Managing personal and professional development (6 Credits)
- Principles of management and leadership in organisations (6 Credits)
- Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management (7 Credits)
- Business Performance Measurement and Improvement (6 Credits)
- Principles of business strategic planning and development (5 Credits)
- Assignment Based
Classroom Based: £3000 (£500 scholarship available if register before 11/12/2015)
Distance learning: £1500 (£300 scholarship available if register before 11/12/2015)
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 5 Diploma in Management (QCF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF)
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Fast Track: 6 months
- Distance Leaning: 6 Months
- This is a full time course.
- Full Time
- Distance Learning
- Winter Cohort
- January 2016
- *Early Birds discount available
Eminence Global Ltd is an emerging business established in London, UK. We are situated at the heart of London’s financial capital, Canary Wharf.