TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership (RQF)
The purpose of the qualification is to develop the underpinning knowledge of learners who are middle managers to enable them to lead and manage individuals and teams, develop strategic plans and manage strategic change. The qualification is suitable for managers in a wide range of occupations and sectors and gives them the opportunity to demonstrate management skills.
The TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
You will be able to progress into a variety of careers including:
- Office Manager
- Administrative Manager
- Other Management job
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Ideally applicant should possess minimum A level or School Certificate or equivalent to meet the entry requirement. However, candidate with minimum 3 years relevant work experience will be considered based on interview conducted by Eminence Global. Candidate needs to be minimum 18 years to enrol this programme.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 39 credits
- Principles of management and leadership (7 Credits)
- Strategic Business Management and Planning (7 Credits)
- Strategic Decision-making (6 Credits)
- Strategic Project Management (6 Credits)
- Budget Management (5 Credits)
- Managing personal and professional development (6 Credits)
- Performance (11 Credits)
- Assignment Based
Classroom Based: £3500 (£500 scholarship available if register before 11/12/2015)
Distance learning: £1800 (£300 scholarship available if register before 11/12/2015)
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Bachelor Top-Up Programmes in relavant fields
- Level 6 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level 6 Diploma in Strategic HR Management
- Level 6 Diploma in Marketing Management
- 9 Months
- Distance Leaning: 6 Months
- This is a full time course.
- Full Time
- Distance Learning
- Winter Cohort
- January 2016
- *Early Birds discount available
Eminence Global Ltd is an emerging business established in London, UK. We are situated at the heart of London’s financial capital, Canary Wharf.